Bnrg Power Crunch Triple Chocolate

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU2860005
UPC:
6.44E+11
Weight:
1.30 LBS
$28.68 $20.66
- You save $8.02

Description


Details : Power Crunch, Triple Chocolate
High Protein Crme Filled Wafer Bar. Protein Energy Bar. 13 grams protein. 4 grams sugar. Proto Whey for Maximum Protein Absorption. Proto Whey is a revolutionary new form of dietary protein. Its Micro Peptides are designed exactly to specifications of human metabolism (dieting, muscle repair border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 Cookie Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueIron 5%Calories210.0 - Calories from Fat115.0 - Total Fat13.0 g20%Saturated Fat5.0 g25%Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium80.0 mg3%Potassium195.0 mg6%Total Carbohydrate10.0 g3%Dietary Fiber1.0 g4%Sugars4.0 g - Protein13.0 g26%Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%Calcium 10%
View AllClose