Champion Nutrition Ultramet Original Chocolate

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU050062
UPC:
27692130402
Weight:
11.75 LBS
$242.78 $164.03
- You save $78.75

Description


Details : Ultramet Original, Chocolate
High-protein meal supplement. Dietary Supplement. High-protein meal supplement. Nutrition, energy, health. Scientifically complete. 42 g of high-quality protein per serving. Low-glycemic formula. L-glutamine border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 packet Servings Per Container : Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories280.0 - Calories from Fat27.0 - Total Fat3.0 g5%Saturated Fat1.0 g5%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol25.0 mg8%Sodium400.0 mg17%Potassium700.0 mg8%Total Carbohydrate23.0 g8%Dietary Fiber4.0 g16%Sugars3.0 g - Protein41.0 g82%Vitamin A2000.0 IU40%Vitamin C30.0 mg50%Calcium500.0 mg50%Iron9.0 mg50%Vitamin D200.0 IU50%Vitamin E30.0 IU100%Thiamin750.0 mcg50%Riboflavin850.0 mcg50%Chloride510.0 mg15%Niacin10.0 mg50%Vitamin B61.0 mg50%Folate200.0 mcg50%Vitamin B123.0 mcg50%Biotin150.0 mcg50%Pantothenic Acid5.0 mg50%Phosphorus500.0 mg50%Iodine75.0 mcg50%Magnesium200.0 mg50%Zinc7.5 mg50%Selenium21.0 mcg30%Copper1.0 mg50%Manganese1.0 mg50%Chromium60.0 mcg50%Molybdenum15.0 mcg20%Choline100.0 mg - Citrimax200.0 mg -
View AllClose