Clif Bar Energy Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU540010
UPC:
7.22E+11
Weight:
2.27 LBS
$24.31 $18.27
- You save $6.04

Description


Details : Energy Bar, Chocolate Almond Fudge
Nutrition for sustained energy. Hight in protein. No Trans Fats. 23 Vitamins border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories250.0 - Calories from Fat45.0 - Total Fat5.0 g8%Saturated Fat1.5 g8%Trans Fat0.0 mg - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium140.0 mg6%Potassium300.0 mg9%Total Carbohydrate44.0 g15%Dietary Fiber5.0 g20%Insoluble Fiber4.0 g - Sugars20.0 g - Other Carbohydrate19.0 g - Protein10.0 g20%Vitamin A 30%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 25%Iron 25%Vitamin E 100%Vitamin K 25%Vitamin B6 20%Folate 20%Vitamin B12 15%Biotin 10%Pantothenic Acid 20%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 15%Magnesium 25%Zinc 20%Selenium 20%Copper 15%Manganese 35%Chromium 10%Molybdenum 15%Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15%Thiamin (B1) 25%Niacin (B3) 15%
View AllClose