Clif Bar Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU540008
UPC:
7.22E+11
Weight:
2.25 LBS
$24.31 $18.27
- You save $6.04

Description


Details : Energy Bar, Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch
Nutrition for sustained energy. High in Protein. No Trans fats. 23 Vitamins border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily Value260.0 mg7%Calories260.0 - Calories from Fat60.0 - Total Fat6.0 g10%Saturated Fat1.5 g7%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium200.0 mg8%Potassium260.0 mg7%Total Carbohydrate43.0 g15%Dietary Fiber5.0 g20%Insoluble Fiber4.0 g - Sugars21.0 g - Other Carbohydrate16.0 g - Protein11.0 g22%Vitamin A 30%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 25%Iron 25%Vitamin E 100%Vitamin B6 20%Folate 20%Vitamin B12 15%Biotin 10%Pantothenic Acid 20%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 15%Magnesium 25%Zinc 20%Selenium 20%Copper 15%Manganese 35%Chromium 10%Molybdenum 15%Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25%Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15%Niacin (Vitamin B3) 15%
View AllClose