Clif Bar Energy Bar Oatmeal Raisin Walnut

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU540056
UPC:
7.22E+11
Weight:
2.15 LBS
$24.31 $18.27
- You save $6.04

Description


Details : Energy Bars, Oatmeal Raisin Walnut
Nutrition for sustained energy. High in protein. No trans fats. 23 Vitamins and minerals. Made with organic oats border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories240.0 - Calories from Fat45.0 - Total Fat5.0 g8%Saturated Fat1.0 g4%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium135.0 mg5%Potassium310.0 mg9%Total Carbohydrate43.0 g14%Dietary Fiber5.0 g20%Insoluble Fiber3.0 g - Sugars20.0 g - Other Carbohydrate18.0 g - Protein10.0 g20%Vitamin A 30%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 25%Iron 25%Folate 20%Biotin 10%Pantothenic Acid 20%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 15%Magnesium 25%Zinc 20%Selenium 20%Copper 15%Manganese 35%Chromium 10%Molybdenum 15%Thiamin (B1) 25%Niacin (B3) 15%Vit. B12 15%Vit. B6 20%Vit. K 25%Vit. E 100%Riboflavin (B2) 15%
View AllClose