Clif Builder's Cocoa Dipped Double Decker Crisp Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU540055
UPC:
7.22E+11
Weight:
2.20 LBS
$32.18 $24.37
- You save $7.81

Description


Details : Cocoa Dipped Double Decker Crisp Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter
High In Protein. No Trans Fat. 23 Vitamins border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 Bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily Value 15%Calories270.0 - Calories from Fat70.0 - Total Fat8.0 g12%Saturated Fat5.0 g25%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium310.0 mg13%Potassium210.0 mg6%Total Carbohydrate30.0 g10%Dietary Fiber4.0 g16%Insoluble Fiber2.0 g - Sugars20.0 g - Other Carbohydrate7.0 g - Protein20.0 g40%Vitamin A 30%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 25%Iron 25%Vitamin E 100%Vitamin B6 20%Folate 20%Vitamin B12 15%Biotin 10%Pantothenic Acid 20%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 15%Magnesium 25%Zinc 20%Selenium 20%Copper 15%Manganese 35%Chromium 10%Molybdenum 15%Thiamin (B1) 25%Niacin (B3) 15%Riboflavin (B2) 15%
View AllClose