Clif Kid Organic Zbar Chocolate Brownie

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU540601
UPC:
7.22E+11
Weight:
1.75 LBS
$23.02 $17.38
- You save $5.64

Description


Details : Organic ZBar, Chocolate Brownie
Baked Whole Grain Energy Snack. 8g Whole Grains. 12 Vitamins border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 Bar Servings Per Container : 18 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories130.0 - Calories from Fat30.0 - Total Fat3.5 g5%Saturated Fat1.0 g5%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium125.0 mg5%Potassium130.0 mg4%Total Carbohydrate23.0 g8%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Insoluble Fiber2.0 g - Sugars10.0 g - Other Carbohydrate10.0 g - Protein3.0 g - Vitamin A 6%Vitamin C 35%Calcium 25%Iron 20%Vitamin B6 20%Folate 20%Vitamin B12 10%Phosphorus 6%Zinc 15%Thiamin (B1) 30%Niacin (B3) 20%Riboflavin (B2) 15%
View AllClose