Clif Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women Blueberry Bliss

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
1.80 LBS
$30.28 $22.28
- You save $8.00


Details : The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, Blueberry Bliss
LUNA, The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women. Calcium. Folic Acid. Vitamin D. Iron. 8g Protein, 3g Fiber. As Women we know the way we eat makes a difference in how we feel. Food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. So, why does finding the right thing to eat sometimes seem so complicated? With 70% organic ingredients, vitamins to meet the special needs of our bodies and flavors we love, LUNA makes finding nourishment a bit simpler. The Women of LUNA. Breast Cancer Fund. Prevention Starts Here. LUNA is an active sponsor of the Breast Cancer Fund and its efforts to eliminate the environmental and preventable causes of the disease.

Manufacturer : Clif

Flavor : Blueberry Bliss

Ingredients : LunaPro (Soy, Rice Crisp [Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour], Organic Toasted Oats [Organic Oats, Organic Evaportated Cane Juice], Organic Soy Flour, Organic Flaxmeal), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Blueberry Fruit topping (Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Inulin, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Apple Powder, Glycerin, Organic Blueberry Juice Concentrate, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Organic Blueberry Flavor, Pectin, Organic Soy Lecithin, Red Cabbage Extract for color), Organic Coating (Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla), Inulin (Chicory Extract), Dry Roasted Almonds, Organic Soy Butter, Organic Oats Syrup Solids, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Apple Juice Concentrate), Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt Vitamins border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 15 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories180.0 - Calories from Fat45.0 - Total Fat5.0 g8%Saturated Fat2.0 g10%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium120.0 mg5%Potassium110.0 mg3%Total Carbohydrate27.0 g9%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Insoluble Fiber0.0 g - Sugars13.0 g - Other Carbohydrate11.0 g - Protein8.0 g16%Vitamin A 20%Vitamin C 20%Calcium 35%Iron 30%Vitamin D 15%Vitamin E 30%Vitamin K 10%Vitamin B6 75%Folate 100%Vitamin B12 35%Biotin 25%Pantothenic Acid 40%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 35%Magnesium 10%Zinc 35%Selenium 35%Copper 10%Manganese 25%Chromium 25%Molybdenum 25%Thiamin (B1) 10%Niacin (B3) 40%Riboflavin (B2) 40%
View AllClose