Clif Luna The Whole Nutrition Bar For Women Lemonzest

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
1.85 LBS
$30.28 $22.28
- You save $8.00


Details : Nutrition Bar for Women, LemonZest
The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women. 9g Protein. 3g Fiber. Low Glycemic. High in Calcium and Folic Acid. Rich in Antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E). No Hydrogenated Oils. As women we know the way we eat makes a difference in how we feel. Food feeds our souls, lifts our spirits, nourishes and sustains us. So why does finding the right thing to eat sometimes seem so complicated? With 70% organic ingredients, vitamins to meet the special needs of our bodies and flavors we love, LUNA makes finding nourishment a bit simpler. The Women of LUNA-LUNA is an active sponsor of the Breast Cancer Fund and its efforts to eliminate the environmental and preventable causes of the disease.

Manufacturer : Clif

Flavor : LemonZest

Ingredients : LunaPro (Soy Nuggets [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Malt Extract], Rolled Oats, Soy Flour, Roasted Soybeans, Milled Flaxseed), Brown Rice Syrup, Coating (Evaporated Cane Juice, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Flour, Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Lemon Flavored Nuggets (Evaporated Cane Juice, Cocoa Butter, Oat Fiber, Oat Flour, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Soy Lecithin, Turmeric Extract), Rice Flour, Lemon Oil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract. Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vit. E), Biotin, Zinc Oxide, Niacin (B3), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Molybdenum Glycinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Copper, Manganese, Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Selenium, Pyridoxine (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Chromium, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodine. Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Zinc Oxide, Molybdenum Glycinate, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Manganese Sulfate, Selenium AAC, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Chromium AAC, Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamin (Vit. B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Cupric Oxide, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Biotin, Potassium Iodide. We source ingredients that are not made using wheat or dairy and are not genetically engineered.

Extended Size Details : 15 - 1.69 oz (48 g) bars [25.4 oz (720 g)]

Warnings : Allergen Statement: Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Dairy, Peanuts, Wheat border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 15 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories180.0 - Calories from Fat40.0 - Total Fat5.0 g8%Saturated Fat2.5 g13%Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium115.0 mg5%Potassium130.0 mg4%Total Carbohydrate27.0 g9%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Insoluble Fiber1.0 g - Sugars13.0 g - Other Carbohydrate11.0 g - Protein9.0 g18%Vitamin A 20%Vitamin C 20%Calcium 35%Iron 30%Vitamin D 15%Vitamin E 30%Vitamin K 10%Vitamin B6 75%Folate 100%Vitamin B12 75%Biotin 25%Pantothenic Acid 40%Phosphorus 20%Iodine 35%Magnesium 35%Zinc 35%Selenium 35%Copper 10%Manganese 100%Chromium 25%Molybdenum 35%Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10%Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 40%Niacin (Vitamin B3) 40%
View AllClose