Eas Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU040381
UPC:
6.38E+11
Weight:
1.50 LBS
$21.69 $15.92
- You save $5.77

Description


Details : Zone Perfect, Chocolate Peanut Butter
14g protein. 19 vitamins Peanut butter and chocolate prove once again why they're an unrivaled pair when it comes to rich, deep flavors and creamy taste in this popular high-protein snack.

Manufacturer : EAS

Flavor : Chocolate Peanut Butter

Ingredients : Soy Protein Nuggets (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Peanut Butter Fudge (Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Peanut Butter [Peanuts, Sugar, Salt], Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Peanut Flour, Milk Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carob Seed Gum, Beta-Carotene), Chocolate Flavored Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Corn Syrup, Acacia Gum, Fructose Syrup, Peanut Butter, Peanut Flour, Peanuts. Less than 2% of the Following: Glycerine, Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavor, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, and Vitamin border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueVitamin A 35%Vitamin C 100%Vitamin C 100%Calcium 20%Calcium 20%Iron 10%Iron 10%Vitamin E 100%Vitamin E 100%Thiamin 25%Thiamin 25%Riboflavin 50%Riboflavin 50%Niacin 45%Niacin 45%Vitamin B6 50%Vitamin B6 50%Folate 20%Folate 20%Vitamin B12 35%Vitamin B12 35%Biotin 25%Biotin 25%Pantothenic Acid 25%Pantothenic Acid 25%Phosphorus 20%Phosphorus 20%Magnesium 10%Magnesium 10%Zinc 25%Zinc 25%Selenium 30%Selenium 30%Chromium 35%Chromium 35%Molybdenum 35%Molybdenum 35%Calories210.0 - Calories210.0 - Calories210.0 - Calories210.0 - Calories from Fat60.0 - Calories from Fat60.0 - Total Fat7.0 g11%Total Fat7.0 g11%Total Fat7.0 g11%Total Fat7.0 g11%Saturated Fat4.0 g20%Saturated Fat4.0 g20%Saturated Fat4.0 g20%Saturated Fat4.0 g20%Trans Fat0.0 g - Trans Fat0.0 g - Trans Fat0.0 g - Trans Fat0.0 g - Cholesterol5.0 mg2%Cholesterol5.0 mg2%Cholesterol5.0 mg2%Cholesterol5.0 mg2%Sodium270.0 mg11%Sodium270.0 mg11%Sodium270.0 mg11%Sodium270.0 mg11%Potassium130.0 mg4%Potassium130.0 mg4%Potassium130.0 mg4%Potassium130.0 mg4%Total Carbohydrate24.0 g8%Total Carbohydrate24.0 g8%Total Carbohydrate24.0 g8%Total Carbohydrate24.0 g8%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Dietary Fiber3.0 g12%Sugars15.0 g - Sugars15.0 g - Sugars15.0 g - Sugars15.0 g - Protein14.0 g28%Protein14.0 g28%Protein14.0 g28%Protein14.0 g28%Vitamin A 35%
View AllClose