Growing Naturals Organic Rice Protein Chocolate Power - Gluten Free - 6370001

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU6370001
UPC:
8.15E+11
Weight:
1.10 LBS
$26.99 $19.17
- You save $7.82

Description


Details : Organic Rice Protein, Chocolate Power
Finally Protein For All People: The only rice protein isolate (90%). Sprouted and bio-fermented. Free of dairy, lactose, soy, corn Protein, Dietary Fiber, Gamma Oryzanol, Trace Minerals. Endosperm: Protein, Carbohydrate, Starch. Germ: Protein, Antioxidants, Trace Minerals, Phytonutrients. Our Rice Protein has an amino acid profile that is 96% correlated to that of Whey protein isolate. Allergen-Free. Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. Raw. Sprouted. Non-Fat. 24g Protein. 96% Whey AA Correlation. 5g BCAA. 4.6g Glutamine border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1/2 Cup Servings Per Container : 14 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories120.0 - Calories from Fat5.0 - Total Fat0.0 g0%Saturated Fat0.0 g0%Trans Fat0.0 g0%Cholesterol0.0 mg0%Sodium40.0 mg2%Total Carbohydrate5.0 g2%Dietary Fiber1.0 g4%Sugars2.0 g - Protein24.0 g48%Vitamin A0.0 0%Vitamin C0.0 0%Calcium0.0 0%Iron0.0 15%
View AllClose