Iss Ohyeah! Ohyeah! Bar Peanut Butter And Caramel - Gluten Free

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU100231
UPC:
7.88E+11
Weight:
2.45 LBS
$41.98 $30.91
- You save $11.07

Description


Details : OhYeah! Bar, Peanut Butter border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 1 bar Servings Per Container : 12 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories380.0 - Calories from Fat180.0 - Total Fat19.0 g30%Saturated Fat8.0 g41%Trans Fat0.0 g - Polyunsaturated Fat3.5 g - Monounsaturated Fat5.0 g - Cholesterol5.0 mg1%Sodium115.0 mg5%Total Carbohydrate30.0 g10%Dietary Fiber4.0 g15%Sugars8.0 g - Sugar Alcohol14.0 g - Protein27.0 g54%Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 0%Calcium 10%Iron 10%Phosphorus 8%
View AllClose