Mrm All Natural Gainer French Vanilla

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
EU930072
UPC:
6.09E+11
Weight:
3.65 LBS
$49.99 $31.49
- You save $18.50

Description


Details : All Natural Gainer, French Vanilla
Metabolic response modifiers. No artificial sweeteners. No artificial flavors. Excellent source of omega-3 DHA and EPA. Mixes instantly. Creamy border-collapse:collapse; width:320px'>Nutrition FactsServing Size : 2 scoops Servings Per Container : 18 Amount Per ServingServing% Daily ValueCalories350.0 - Calories from Fat59.0 - Total Fat7.0 g10%Saturated Fat2.0 g10%Trans Fat0.0 g0%Cholesterol65.0 mg23%Sodium150.0 mg6%Potassium240.0 mg7%Total Carbohydrate49.0 g16%Dietary Fiber2.0 g8%Sugars10.0 g - Protein25.0 g50%Vitamin A0.0 mg - Vitamin C5.0 mg8%Calcium210.0 mg21%Iron1.0 mg6%Omega 327.0 mg - Calories488.0 - Calories from Fat102.0 - Total Fat12.0 g19%Saturated Fat5.0 g25%Trans Fat0.0 g0%Cholesterol85.0 mg28%Sodium195.0 mg8%Potassium688.0 mg19%Total Carbohydrate63.0 g18%Dietary Fiber2.0 g8%Sugars23.0 g - Protein35.0 g100%Vitamin A12.0 iu1%Vitamin C8.0 mg13%Calcium562.0 mg56%Iron16.0 mg89%Thiamin111.0 mcg7%Riboflavin477.0 mcg27%Folate15.0 mcg4%Vitamin B121.0 mcg17%Pantothenic Acid925.0 mcg9%Phosphorus276.0 mcg27%Magnesium39.0 mg10%Zinc1.0 mg7%Copper20.0 mcg1%Manganese5.0 mcg1%Omega 327.0 mg - Niacin248.0 mcg14%Vitamin B6125.0 mcg6%
View AllClose